I thought for fun I would post 20 Things You Don’t Know About Me…
Thanks for tagging me Ki @ Doing Some Reading to share 20 things about me that you might not know.
1. How tall are you?
I think I’m 5’1-5’2?? I’ve been this height since I was in the 7th grade. My husband is almost a full foot taller than me.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
None that I’m aware of…
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
That this blog is not my full-time job and I pick what books I want to talk about.
4. What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
People not understanding how stressful it is to be a blogger And reader/reviewer. This is from Ki @doingsomereading and 100% agree.
5. What’s your favorite song?
Today it’s Sugar by Maroon 5
6. What is your favorite ETSY shop?
Ooh goodness! There are many but the last one I shopped one was malibuquilts for cancer support related items.
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Ummm….You realize I am a romance book blogger. I think you can figure it out.
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
9. Do you have pets?
I have three adorable pugs; Murphy, Jack and Lillie.
10. What are your favorite fiction and non-fiction books?
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley is one at the top of my list. As for non-fiction… Couldn’t tell you…
11. What is your favorite beauty product?
Today it is the awesome mascara called Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique. Amazing!!
12. When were you last embarrassed?
When I interviewed for my current job. My purse knocked over a commemorative plate on the table in the lobby when I stood up to meet the woman interviewing me. Now the running joke is… “Lindsey, Have you broken anything today?”
13. If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. What’s your favorite movie?
Goodness! This is like asking for me to pick out my favorite book. Right now I am going to go with Pitch Perfect for the WIN!
15. What were you in high school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, etc?
I was in band but was I band geek? No way! I was the girl that fit in with everyone. I had friends in every group.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
England. I went to London for the first time this past November and I lost my hear to that country. Yes, I am an American but ancestors come from England and I felt a connection.
17. PC or Mac?
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend/girlfriend?
Today! I was having a rough morning and my husband went out and brought cookies from Holland that you can find at World Market. So sweet
19. Favorite celeb?
I want to hang out with Reese Witherspoon or have tea with Kate Middleton.
20. Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
All the bloggers I know are awesome.